Monday, May 4, 2009

My day...


Today i am waiting for another invitation of interviews from the INGO that I apply. I know there are 2 NGO that I submitted my application letter,  Heem, oke deb, maybe they still considering it. (cross the finger on me self)

And the good news, today is Mita has delivered  her baby.. WOW.. congratulation Mita.. it’s a boy and healthy. I am happy for her. She more than ready become a mom and she is a mom...
I remembered  our conversation about our own life with her, it happened in the way we back from lunch to the office. After discussed how the destiny will lead us in the future.. and we prepared for the worst with choice the condition.
Deby : .... hemm, sejelek2 nya nasib aku yah? Gak punya suami dan adopsi anak aja jadinya...
and she looking at me and said :
Mita : Deb, sejelek2 nya nasib aku, aku harus punya anak dari rahim ku sendiri...

That conversation about 2 years ago from now. See? I know she will be a good mom who will give everything to make her family happy.
If everyone as ready as her to be a mom, the children will be blessed every second for their life, the children will be a great and a good person in entired of their life.

Welcome to the world baby Haikal... smooch















Ahh.. I miss the time that we spend together, I miss her... Do you miss me Mitha dear?  I hope so #huug

~deb ♥

0 komentar: